July 15, 2020
We’re delighted to announce the addition of SmartWater to our security armoury; this ingenious tagging system is proven to deter even the most persistent of criminals.
Each canister of SmartWater SmartTag contains a uniquely coded forensic liquid which can be used by our security operatives in numerous settings both as a deterrent and to tag criminals caught in the act.
SmartTag is a particularly powerful addition to the retail security guard, mobile patrols and events elements of our business.
When dealing with an incident of theft, aggression or any other potential criminal act, the mere threat of SmartWater is often enough to stop an offender in their tracks.
SmartTag, when sprayed from a distance of up to 10 metres, marks the assailant’s clothes and or Skin, the liquid glows under a UV light and can be traced back to the incident.
Thousands of police offers in the UK are trained and equipped to detect SmartWater.
Our trained operatives wear branded deterrent armbands, as a business TMS Protection can rely on the full power of SmartWater, which in turn leads to a better outcome for your business.
Our partnership includes:
- Registration and maintenance of the unique forensic code on SmartWater’s secure database (ISO27001-accredited).
- Access to SmartWater’s Security Services Team, who can draw upon decade’s of ex-Police experience, to engage with local policing teams and ensure that the Client receives the Police response they deserve, in the event of criminal activation of the SmartWater SmartTagTM.
- Forensic analysis of submitted SmartWater evidence by the Police during the course of a criminal investigation at no extra cost. All forensic analyses are carried out at SmartWater in-house laboratories which are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited in compliance with the requirements stipulated in the Forensic Science Regulator Codes of Practice and Conduct (Issue 4).
- SmartWater will attend court on behalf of TMS Protection Ltd, providing expert witness statements and testimonies to support criminal prosecutions at no extra cost.
- Are you interested in a heightened level of protection for your business? Contact us to discuss how SmartWater can play a vital role in your security considerations.